Help 30+ degrees

Hi everyone

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year :-)  I hope everyone has a happy and safe
holiday period.

I'm afraid I have yet another request.  It was 32 degrees celcius here yesterday,
which is very hot for here.  It gets really windy and is like living in a hairdryer
... yuk.  Anyway, enough of that .... what I would love to hear about are all your
summer favourites (for those of us downunder).  I just need some good nutritious
vegan recipes that don't require cooking/heat.  Any help would be much appreciated.

I hope you manage to stay warm or keep cool as the case may be.

Keep smiling

Phil :-)

Philippa Martin BE (HONS)
PhD Student,
Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering,
University of Canterbury,
Private Bag 4800,
Christchurch, NEW ZEALAND.

Phone: wk. [64](3) 364-2987 extn 7034