re: storing fresh ginger

Beverly asked about storing fresh ginger-
Lately, I've been using fresh grated ginger that comes in
a glass jar. It's organic Hawaiian white ginger. I don't
remember the company name, but they have a web page.

The ginger is preserved with some sort of acid, citric acid
I believe, and it is so convenient.  I've also seen grated jarred
ginger at Trader Joe's, next to the grated jarred garlic.  You may
want to give it a try if you can find a source for it.

regards, Kelly