Jap Che/Chapchae

Just wanted to say thanks to Bette Turlington, who sent me Madhur Jaffrey's
recipe for Chapchae ("Jap Che" was my phonetic spelling).  I hope to be able
to post a VLF version of it after some experiments in the kitchen.  Also, when
the recipe was first explained to me, I was told that the noodles were made
from
potato starch.  However, I now know that they are mung-bean noodles.  Hope
this didn't confuse anyone.

It is so wonderful to share in this way.  Thanks to all!    -Tina