Address for Braggs Aminos

I mentioned to Annabel that I often use Braggs Aminos in the spray bottle
to season air-popped popcorn, but that it is sometimes hard to find.  Bob
was kind enough to send the Braggs' address to me & I thought there might
be others who might benefit from a more public posting.

Jane
--------------------
>You can order it direct from Braggs at:   http://www.bragg.com/
>
>My local GNC carries the Aminos but not the spray.
>
>I am a newbie on this list and was not sure if it is permissible to post
>this type information on the list.

     Jane Smith
     mjsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     Special Collections, Pickler Memorial Library
     Truman State University (formerly NMSU)
     Kirksville, Missouri  USA