meat substitute

First let me say that this is a wonderful site with lots of good
information.  I recently read of a product that was originally only
available via mail order but recently was to be released to HFS.  Have
been unable to find it.  The article had a 800 number but I misplaced
it.  I belive the product was called Beef - Free.  Can anyone help me
with the number and if you have used it, how is it.  Appreciate all the
help I can get. Keep up the good work.
nurseiris@xxxxxxxxxxx