One more about Gimme Lean

     One more thing about Gimme Lean - don't be afraid to make them into
     little balls and grill them!  I mix the beef flavored with parsley,
     onions and spices  and bake or broil them (you don't need any oil or
     anything because they don't really stick to the pan).  I serve them on
     pasta (or spaghetti squash) with sauce on top.

     I also flatten it into a patty and serve it as a cutlet-type thing
     with sauce or steamed veggies on top.

     Barbara