great dinner last nite!

     Hi, everyone!  Just wanted to say that we had the best dinner last
     nite!  I roasted potatoes with onion and garlic, made a green side
     salad, and used two recipes from here to round out the meal.  I
     stuffed mushrooms per Michelle Dick's recipe and they were great!
     Outstanding!  Then, I used the Noodle Kugel recipe for dessert, sorry
     I can't remember who that was from.  David (SAD boyfriend) loved that!
     He thought it was just terrific!  I did think it was funny though.  He
     wanted seconds of dessert and he said, 'Can I have more oodle noodle?'
     I got a kick out of that.

     Thanks for a terrific evening, everyone!  This list is becoming a
     better resource than any cookbook right now, and I never thought that
     would happen!

     Jeni