fat free cottage cheese

I wrote in several days ago regarding the caloric difference between Stop &
Shop fatfree cottage cheese (90 calories) versus other  fatfree brands (80
calories) wondering why there was a difference when all ingredients
appeared to be the same and all were labeled as fatfree.  I believe I have
solved the puzzle.  LECITHIN!  For some reason Stop & Shop puts lecithin in
their product when the other companies do not.  I won't be buying that
product again!  The percentage of fat must be small enough so they can
still claim to be fatfree product when in fact it is not.  Goes to show you
can't believe everything you read!  Feedback appreciated on this if I'm
mistaken on lecithin being an unacceptable FAT ingredient regardless of %.
Thanks!  Kathy W.