Ener G egg replacer

Hi all,

I just bought a box of Ener G egg replacer. The front (and top) of the box
says "Contains only 10 calories per serving" The side panel of the box, under
Nutrition Facts says:       Serving size 1 1/2 teaspoon (4) g
                         Serving Per Container  114
                         Amount Per Serving
                         Calories  350

The box weighs 454 grams so there would be 113  four gram servings per box.

My questions :  Are there 350 calories per serving or 10 calories per
serving??
                        Am I missing something

Thanks,      Ken

"It's a funny thing about life; if you refuse to accept anything but the best,
you very often get it !!"