Re: Bloomin onion

In a message dated 2/4/98 12:42:14 PM, Gayle wrote:

<<now, my
intention here was not to say that the post of the bloomin recipe was bad
or anything, just that the fatty version is prepared in a significantly
different way, a way that would taste much differently than the ff version
that was posted. I mean no disrespect to the poster of the recipe.
Just my 10 cents...(inflation...)

I don't think the idea was to duplicate the bloomin' onion, but to provide a
ff alternative. I've found that many alternatives don't taste exactly like the
full fat versions, but they satisfy a craving that can keep me from straying.
. .
Cheri