Re: ? roasted garlic

While the recipes often say that you should drizzle the garlic liberally
with oil, I've found that if you have a nice, airtight seal to your
pacjage of alumium foil (never tried a garlic baker, so I can't say about
those) the garlic will be nice and moist and tasty.  Also, I found it
easier to peel the cloves and wrap them in foil than to do the traditional
cut-the-tip-of-the-head method.  YMMV, of course.

-Sarah G. AKA Sandra Mort
ICQ # 4340088