Downloaded Fatfree Recipes

Hello everyone - I downloaded some Fatfree Recipes from the Fatfree site. I
think it's the same ones that we post here. Each individual recipe in the
file was compressed. In other words to use them I have to uncompressed each
individual recipe one at a time.

I tried to find a way using Winzip to de-compress more then one at a time
and couldn't. Can anyone suggest a better way, or does anyone have the Fat
Free Recipes in one compressed file that they can send to me.

If you send them please describe what they are and where they came from,
because I may get more then one file. Thank you so much -  Cajun Joe
broutek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx