Frozen Bananas

I always peeled the bananas before freezing them because I wouldn't want to
deal with the frozen peels.  I wrapped them in some plastic wrap, then put
them into the freezer.  They make fabulous "banana popsicles" on a hot day
when you need that sort of treat.  I haven't ever bothered with putting
sticks in them, but you could probably poke the sticks in easily before you
wrap and freeze them.  My son liked them even better than the popsicles I
used to make with leftover juice from canned fruit, which he preferred to
"bought" popsickles!  Gosh; this all sounds so good, I may just start
making them again!

Jane

>Do you peel the bananas before freezing?  If unpeeled, do they need to
>be wrapped?  Thanks.

     Jane Smith
     mjsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     Special Collections, Pickler Memorial Library
     Truman State University (formerly NMSU)
     Kirksville, Missouri  USA