Re: frozen banana smoothie

On Fri, 13 Feb 1998 08:54:42 +1300 Bronwyn Ward <WARDB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
>I tried freezing banana pieces then threw them into the food processor
>with
>milk... and the milk whipped up really thick and the banana stayed
>solid...what
>did I do wrong?

Start with the bananas by themselves first.  Like crushing ice.  Then add
milk. And I sometimes have to scrape the sides of the food processor to
get the bananas off the edge and back into the mixture.

Becca - rlamm@xxxxxxxx
"God, I love those people," Col. Jack O'Neill,
speaking of the Nox - Enigma

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]