vegan cookbooks

I recommend anything by Lorna Sass.  I have her Vegetarian Cooking Under
Pressure, and it is just tremendous.  The recipes are almost all vegan--the
only nonvegan alternatives usually involve something like grated parmesan,
but she always provides other seasonings to take its place.  I was looking
at her other vegetarian cookbook in the bookstore the other day, and it
looked great.  many of the recipes featured both conventional and pressure
cooker methods.  I might add that my Magefesa pressure cooker is absolutely
the best cooking gadget I have!  cusinarts and crockpots have come and
gone, but this one's here to stay!

martha