Retrieving Digests

I have the instructions for retrieving digests.  I've copied the list
in case someone else needs it.

send a message to:	   fatfree-request@xxxxxxxxxxx
In the subject line put:   archive
In the body of the message, put the following only:
get volume98/6
{This is a sample to get digest #6 for 1998.  For other digest numbers
just change the 6 to its number.  #6 was from January 7th.}
Send the message.

This will work.  Just be careful to put the space and slash in just like
it shows above.  Good luck!

Natalie digging out of the snow in Milwaukee