bread machines

For those of you who are interested -

http://www.geocities.com/napavalley/7217/index.html

There are tons of great recipes and they also have a candid
comparison list of the various machines available.

I can make four loaves of different breads on most weekends -
two on Saturday and two on Sunday. I haven't tried the "delay"
feature yet that would allow me to bake working days.

I am using a lot of whole grains and just scarfing these
delectable creations down - very filling - and losing weight on it!

Peace -
Norma Shaw