Bread Mechines

Howdy,

  I have a Bread Mechine and I just love it.  It is a sanyo I believe
and it will make 1 lb or 1 1/2 lb loves.  I typically make 1 lb loves
because I love to have the bread fresh right out of the mechine.
Besides it is so easy to do and I can program it in the morning and
have fresh bread when I get home at night.  Look for a mechine with a
wheat bread setting and one that is programable and the other
features are just bells and whistles as far as I am concerned

Good luck Everyone