Santa Barbara/Carlsbad, CA

Hi,
I am going "on the road" again.  I need a restaurant in Santa Barbara to
feed me (vegan), my adventurous adult son, and his grandparents, 85 year
old standard, consertive, my ex-husbands parents.  (they still call me "our
first daughter".)  So, it should be someplace nice, not too "wierd", this
is for lunch.

Also, something fun and nice, but not too pricey from Carlsbad to San
Diego, a special weekend with my best women friends. They are all SAD
folks, and I remain vegan, much to their amazement.  We are staying in
Carlsbad, but will be getting around a bit.

And yes, I have checked the worldwide veg guide, I am hoping for personal
recomendations.
Thanks for the help!

Regards,   Jan  (jrg14@xxxxxxxxxxx)

EcoVillage Ithaca, NY looking for people to help plan,
and live in, the second neighborhood group. for info:
http://www.cfe.cornell.edu/ecovillage/ or jrg14@xxxxxxxxxxx