Re: Veg. Rests.

My husband and I just ate yesterday at a huge salad bar rest. called
"Zoopa" in San Antonio in the Quarry Market (new shopping area built on
the site of an old cement factory -- talk about turning lemons into
lemonade).  I think it belongs to the "Fresh Choice" chain, because your
description, Mary Sue, sounds very similar and  I believe I read an
article in the paper giving that info.  It's great.  Lots of healthy
choices for those eating LF/FF vegetarian and the food was delicious.
They plan to open another this early summer in the Huebner Oaks shopping
area, for those on the list who live near by or plan to visit. Someone
from Houston was asking awhile back about vegie rests. on the River Walk
and we said there was no such creature. The Quarry is a 10 minute drive
north of downtown on #281.

~Sandee
  adritter@xxxxxxxxxxxx