Re:Gettysburg

There is no reason to go all the way to Baltimore for a place to eat.  If you
get off Rt. 83 at exit 4 in PA, and go left off the exit.  There is a place
called Health Thy Self.  It is nice little place to eat.  They serve meat
meals and vegetarian meals, and  almost vegan meals.  They also have a juice
bar.  I highly recommend this place.  If you want more information E-mail me
at vegelady.aol.com.

                                                  Deb