low fat alfredo sauce

Thanks to all who responded to my request for a low fat alfredo sauce. I
found something similar to what I was looking for in an "American Heart
Association" cookbook, or something like that. The recipe was great, but
I can't post it here because it contains something that isn't allowed.
so if you would like the recipe (several people e-mailed me for it),
just send me a message and I'll forward it to you.

thanks.  susan
vloglady@xxxxxxxxx