veggie restaurants in central california

HI

This is a long shot but I'm meeting my kids for our Christmas next weekend
near Kingsburg and Selma, California  (that's about halfway for each of us)
and wondered if anyone knows of any restaurants that have even a couple of
vegetarian choices.  The only places we've found to eat there are Dennys,
Pizza Hut, and fast food places.  Would love to find something better.

Thanks!!

Joanne