problems posting

>Is anyone else having trouble getting a message posted to the list?

>Please advise thanks,
>Lynda

Add me to this one!  My short posts get through, but longer ones disappear.
I suspect this is the reason for our fewer posts (and the holidays, too),
and not so much the spices :) !  Why not just substitute your own?
I have a Zucchini Lasagna that I sent to Chris, but neither one of us could
get the recipe onto the list.  Let me know if you're interested....  Tina