Vegan-L List

Sorry to post an off-topic msg, but I am at a loss, and I think
some of you may have the answer I'm looking for. I've been trying
to subscribe to the vegan-l mailing list at the location stated on
several vegetarian and vegan web sites (listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx),
but keep getting back the message from the list server that that
list doesn't exist. If anyone here is a subscriber, will you please
send me the correct subscription information. Thanks.

Bob

--
Bob Simmons
Houston, Texas