Broccoli Slaw

Here's a switch from coleslaw that people seem to like. In fact - they say
"what great coleslaw" and then I have to admit that it's not coleslaw.
It's easy and simple and makes a good dish to take anywhere - with a great
but different flavor. Don't add too much pepper (unless you really like a
lot of pepper) as I've finally figured out that broccoli must have a
slightly peppery taste.

Broccoli Slaw - 4 servings   (adapted from our local paper)

1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
1/2 teaspoon white or cider vinegar
1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
1/8 teaspoon celery seed (optional)
8 ounce package broccoli cole slaw
salt and pepper to taste (I use 1/2 tsp. no-salt seasoning)

In a 2-quart or larger bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream,
vinegar, sugar and celery seed, if using. Stir until well blended. Add the
broccoli slaw and stir until the broccoli is well-coated with dressing.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.

Serve at once or refrigerate until ready to serve.

Cook's Note: this recipe may easily be doubled or tripled. Makes 4
servings.

I don't have nutrition counts for this as the original recipe used
reduced-fat mayo and sour cream - so don't apply to this adaptation. But I
have them for anyone that wants them.

Patty in Arizona