a quick and easy crockpot recipe!

For those of you who own crockpots... Made this last night and it was great
and so easy!

Quick and Easy Stew

Assemble all ingredients in a medium crockpot:

1 lb can tomato sauce

1 small can chopped tomatoes

4 roma tomatoes, sliced

1 can cannellini (did I spell that right) or other bean of your choice plus
the water it is packed in

1 small, sliced winter squash (I used butternut)

1 can (drained) artichoke hearts (in brine)

1 tsp cumin powder

1 tsp paprika

1/2 tsp salt

3 cloves

1 small cinnamon stick

2 cloves garlic, crushed

Set the crockpot on low and let all of the ingredients mingle and get to
know one another over night.