Re: oat milk + popcorn salting solution

When I make air popped popcorn I usually dress it up in one of two ways.
The first is to put vinegar in a fine spritzer and spray evenly over the air
popped popcorn, then sprinkle with salt if you want.  The second is to
spritz apple juice and sprinkle with cinnamon.  Just depends on my mood.

It is important to get a spray bottle with a FINE mist otherwise you end up
with soggy popcorn.  Tuffy