Pasta Machines

You can make pasta without eggs in a pasta machine - although 1 tsp. oil is
desirable. In a whole batch of pasta (about 2 cups flour - if I remember
correctly) that's not very much fat. However, like other gadgets - I used
it for awhile and then put it away. That was about 2 years ago. I have a
machine called Pasta Express and it worked just fine. But it is bulky and
takes up space on the counter. I can't do without my Cuisinarts, juicer and
a few other things - something had to give and I found fresh pasta was the
easiest to do without.  Hope this helps.
Patty in Arizona