EnerG egg replacer

You hare having trouble with EnerG egg replacer, hmm,  I use it very
successfully.  Here is what I do, I mix 1 1/2 teaspoons of the powder with 2
tablespoons tap water, mix thoroughly with a fork or a tiny whisk, mix it
really well so the powder disolves and the mixture gets milky looking a a
bit bubbly, then add it to the other liquids, then mix liquids with the dry
ingredients.

What have you been doing?
Jan