re: Sweet potatoes

You're talking about toppings for baked sweet potatoes, not recipes
including them, right?  I'm also on the lookout for interesting baked sweet
potato toppings - the traditional brown sugar SAD topping's not for me, but
I didn't think the kinds of things I like on regular baked potatoes (like
salsa, FF sour cream) would work.  Any ideas anyone?

Kristin

>Date: Mon, 06 Jul 1998 02:53:04 -0400
>From: "K.T." <kqt1411@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Sweet potatoes
>
>Anyone have any good sweet potato recipes? I seem to have this habit of
>picking a couple up, baking them, and then not knowing what to do with
>them... All I can ever find are recipes for sweet dishes.

Kristin Bass                    ||
The University of Michigan      ||  Give up the quest for perfection and
Combined Program in             ||  settle for five good minutes in a row.
Education and Psychology        ||
email: kmbass@xxxxxxxxx         ||         		  Cathy Guisewite