Re: microwave popcorn popper

Hi, all,

I think the summer has affected our entries in the digest - I don't remember
the last time I had to download one because it was too big to read in the
browser!

I started looking for a microwave popper after you folks started talking about
them.  I finally found one last weekend but there's no cardboard circle - mine
looks like a weird steamer, with a square compartmented base and a vented,
snap-on cover.  It cost about $7.  It's fun because the kids can be trusted to
make it without making a mess.  Now I still need to find a spray mister
because that dry popcorn needs help!