Meatless Loaf

Someone posted  a month ago or so that they'd made their family recipe for
meatloaf using Gimme Lean - so I was inspired to do the same. It turned out so
well, I thought I'd post it. This is Mom's recipe from back home in Iowa:

Meatless Loaf
1/2 cup catsup
2 Tbs brown sugar
2 tubes Gimme Lean (hamburger style)
1 med onion - fine dice
1 cup rolled oats or bread crumbs
8 oz tomato sauce
2 egg whites
2 tsp rubbed sage
2 tsp worcestershire

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine catsup and brown sugar in a small bowl, set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl and mush together - I like to do
it with my hands - its kind a therapeutic ;-)
Shape into 6 oblong balls and place in 9x9 pan sprayed w/ nonstick spray.
Top each mini loaf with a large spoonful of the catsup mixture and bake for 1
hr.

Enjoy!
Cheri