FF ramen noodles

I've just caught up on 2 weeks worth of digests and I saw a few posts about
fatfree ramen noodles.  Didn't see anyone mention Westbrae Natural ramen
noodles . . . I get them at Whole Foods in Houston, and I've seen them at an
especially great Fiesta, too.   They're not cheap, but they do go on sale
regularly!

The noodles are steamed, not fried.  Various flavors (mushroom, seaweed,
etc.) also include various types of noodles (buckwheat, rice, whole wheat).
Info on one variety I happen to have in my cupboard:

Seaweed Ramen
noodles: ww flour, sifted wheat flour, sea salt
broth: shoyu powder, freeze dried miso powder, dried kombu seaweed, dried
shiitake mushroom, dried wakame seaweed, sea salt, dried green onion, onion
powder, garlic powder, ground ginger, black pepper

1/2 package = 140 cal, 5 cff (.5g fat), 690mg so