cayenne peppers

Does anyone know where I can get (preferably from a catalog) whole cayenne
peppers? I looked in Penzey's catalog but they only have ground cayenne.
Lots of other kinds of peppers, but I want the small cayenne peppers. I use
just one small pepper, grind it, and put it in the soup pot etc. I have
gotten used to cooking with these small peppers and will miss them greatly
if I can't find them. I got my last jar in a grocery store in Paris - but
if I tell my husband I want to go to Paris to get a jar of peppers - he'll
think I'm crazier than usual! Thanks ahead of time.

Patty in Arizona