Rice Cooker

								Hello all,
I have an electric rice cooker, which is fantastic, I now eat full grains
instead of poridge!  Yesterday I decided to cook brown rice in it, I did
expect it to take longer, but still put the same preportion of water to
rice as I do for white rice.  It did take longer yes! but it was uncooked
in the middle and burned to a cinder on the outside! completely inedable.
Is it not possible to do brown rice in this cooker, or should I put lots
more water in?  I'm worried to just try again, as it's non-stick and I
think the last try may have done a damage.

TIA
Love Shell
XXX