Re: "WOW" potato chips

Wow!  At last here at the bottom of Africa we finally have something
you all in the US have!  These potato crisps hit our local store this
weekend, and I bought some - basically because they were so cheap!!!
(R1.99 for a large 250g packet which is about US 50c).

I used the plain ones to go with a hummus dip and they were really
good ; )

> I was wondering if anyone else out there has seen
> or tried the new Lay's Wow potato chips that are fat-free and half the
> calories of regular chips?   It would be interesting to hear anyone else's opinion of
> them - the only drawback is the price, they aren't cheap!  But they are
> definitely worth a try if you happen to have them in your area.

Fran Watts
Ballito, KwaZulu-Natal
South Africa
fran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"When all is said and done, more is said than done."