Recipe- vegan

The WOW chips are great! The dorritto flavored ones are the best. Luckily they
gave me no digestive problems! I'd like to post a really simple ff vegan
recipe...here goes:

1or 2 cans sliced potatoes
1or 2 cans peas
1/2 or 1 pkg Yves veggie ground
salt& spices to taste

     Fry the potatoe slices in nonstick pan coated with pam until golden brown
and crusty while cooking veggie ground in another nonstick pam laden pan. once
they are about done, combine, add peas and cook for another few minutes until
peas are cooked. This recipe is also good with gimme lean, though I prefer the
veggie ground.

Yolander@xxxxxxx