TVP Nutritional Information

I have been gone for awhile, so if this information has been posted, I
apologize for the repeat.

I am wondering what the nutritional information is on TVP.  I use it
quite often for m**t in my spaghetti sauce, chili, BBQ no-chicken
sandwiches, etc.  I am particularly interested in the fat grams and
calories.  My health food store doesn't seem to be quite as educated
about their products as I would like, but I know all of you are here to
ask.  Thank you very much!
Mar

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]