microwave popcorn popper

My folks have one of those - I think it's made or endorsed by Orville
Redenbacher.  My mother got it at Linen's n' Things, if you have one of
those near you (it's a kitchen / bath type place).  It's basically a big
bowl.  You put these little cardboard things in the bottom of it (they're
like the cardboard things that come with "Hot Pockets" if you've ever seen
those) - no oil or butter, and zap away.  Although I'm sure you're not
supposed to, they _are_ reusable (there's only a few that come with the
bowl and we have not the foggiest idea where to get them, since the place
we bought it at apparently doesn't carry them).

Good luck,

Elizabeth