Marinated Tofu

Here is the recipe that my dad made, which got me interested in this type of
dish. It appears that the 1-pound tub style is necessary, as opposed to the
aseptic silken style that I had inquired about. Note that he browned this in
oil; you may be able to substitute another method that is FF....perhaps broiled?

ORIENTAL "BARBECUED" TOFU
Cut into 1/4" slices 1 to 1 1/2 lbs. firm style tofu.
Marinade
1/2 cup soy sauce
6 tsps. sugar
2 tsps. dry mustard
4 cloves garlic, minced fine or
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
2 tsps. onion powder
Marinate slices of tofu at least 2 hours or preferably overnight. Brown
on both sides in 2 tbsp. oil. Serve with rice. May be garnished with
lightly cooked mushrooms and snow peas.