disaster strikes

I was maintaining the Philly Fat Free list and disaster has struck. Not only
did the list get blown up on my primary machine, but on my backup as well.
(Let's not even discuss tape; not a pretty picture.)

If you want to rejoin the list, please email me at thorp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and
I'd be happy to put you on.

Also, for those in the Philly area who are also interested in macrobiotics,
there is a series of cooking classes by Christina Pirello (from "Christina
Cooks," the book and PBS program) being held at Essene (4th and Monroe
Streets). I have never been, so I'm not sure how totally fatfree they will
be, but I do know that summer cooking in macrobiotics is not a big oil-fest
(rather, the push is for lightly steamed foods.) At any rate, it sounds like
a good place to pick up new ideas. (And it's inexpensive!)

If you are interested, you can get more information from
http://www.macroews.com/classes.htm

I'll be attending the June 6 and June 13 classes. Reservations are required,
and they will generally call you back right away.

Patti