Re: my cookware

Seasoning with oil doesn't mean you have to cook something with it. It
means
you take some vegetable oil, smear it around the pan/utensil, then wipe it
off.

I don't know the why's or wherefore's of this method.  Just know that it
has been
the recommended way of seasoning for many years.  I wonder if a quick spray
of Pam would work too.

Reminds me of a pewter beer mug I was given years ago.  I was told to
season
it with beer--pour beer into it before using it for anything.   Then
continue using
it for beer and nothing else.

Lee Ann