Re: Baked Beans

At 06:10 AM 5/25/98 -0400, L. F. LaFountain wrote:
>What did I do wrong?

You probably didn't do anything wrong.  You may have gotten a really old
bag of beans.  This has happened to me a couple of times with black beans.
I even cooked one batch for two days strait and they were still tough.  You
did a lot more to those navies than I usually do to any of my dried beans
so I'd just chalk it up to an old batch.

Monica  hstrynut@xxxxxxxxx
ICQ #2120658
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day;
teach him to use the Net and he won't bother you for weeks.