Re: Hard beans

In regard to having hard beans,  I have never had that problem no matter
how long I have had the beans.  I have never soaked my beans over night,
either.  What works for me is using the crock pot.  This is how I
usually cook my beans.  I put on beans in the morning, with whatever
spices I want.  It takes about 8 hrs on low, you can cook longer or turn
on high if you want to.  Don't add salt until the end of the cooking
time, this will keep them from getting soft.

Hope this helps.

Lori