Pineapple Muffins Re: Unidentified subject!

At 05:14 PM 5/30/98 -0400, Kathleen Rhodes wrote:
Does anyone have any recipes that
>come out as tasty?  I'm looking for any kind of muffins, cookies, cakes,
>etc.  Anything that would normally be totally fattening! Cookies are my
>weakness, so that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I would love some crisp,crunchy cookies.  I hope somebody has something
like that!

I make a quick muffins or loaf bread with a
can of crushed pineapple
2c flour
2t baking powder
1/4 -1/2c sugar

You could also add 1t vanilla, 1/4c grapenuts, 1/4t salt.  For a splurge
1/4c sliced almonds, but then it wouldn't be fat free.  Bake at usual temps
and time, 350 at 20 minutes for muffins, approximately.  I think I'll go
make some now!  See if I can come up with a new variation.

Leslie