Re: Awesome Lima Bean Soup

*blush*  You're welcome, but I didn't invent it!  I was trying to recreate
from memory a wonderful recipe from Lorna Sass' Cooking Under Pressure.  A
lot of the recipes need to be loweref in fat, but otherwise it's a
WONDERGFUL vegetarian cookbook.  Anyone with a pressure cooker should get
iot!!! All of her cookbooks are as good as that one, too.

Sandra Mort