Stevia

Dear All,

Just to follow up after my question about sweetener in tea and
coffee. So many of you wrote and told me about a product called
Stevia and how different members of the list used this to sweeten all
sort of things including tea and coffee.

Well I went on a search here in the U.K. looking for Stevia and most
of the places I asked had never heard of it, even so called
experts, well one of the last places looked it up and it turns out
that it is a banned substance here in the U.K. even to imports etc.

Strange huh!

Also in defence of my use of Quorn in recipes, I understand now that
more of the "aware" veggies look down on it as a meat sub because it
is unkind to chickens. Well I did not know and I have no information
on Quorn.

Cheers

Cliff