Chicken flavor

Here is a good mix recipe that I got from the vegetarian cookbook,
("oil-free, sugar-free, dairy-free") EAT FOR STRENGTH by Dr. Agatha Thrash:

CHICKEN STYLE SEASONING

1 c. food yeast
2 -1/2 tsp sweet pepper flakes, powdered  (I didn't have any)
3 tsp onion powder
3 - 1/2 tsp salt
2- 1/2 tsp EACH powdered Sage, Thyme and Garlic Powder
1- 1/4 tsp EACH Marjoram and Rosemary

Mix well and store in glass jar tightly closed.

This is good for broth, for seasoning various dishes or making soups.  It's
very versatile.