new to list

Hello,
I am new to the list but not new to the vegetarian, fat-free endeavor.  About
a year ago my local vegetarian group sponsored a cooking demonstration in
which the chef at a local site made special thanksgiving roll.  It was very
reminiscent of a meateater's turkey roll filled with stuffing.  Unfortunately
I was unable to attend and nobody bothered to take down the recipe.  Does
anyone have a recipe for such a delicacy?  Being that turkey day is just
around the corner, I am anxious to find this recipe.

Thanks,
Rose